Access your AmeriCeltic Calendar on your Mobile!
Computer, Android, iPhone or iPad
Just use your existing Google Account and the Google Calendar App
The massive AmeriCeltic calendar is full of hundreds of Celtic events all around Northern California. Because it is just a normal Google calendar, and its access is set 'public', you can access it like any other public Google calendar from any computer as well as on any Android, iPhone or iPad mobile device using the Google calendar app.
There are a couple of ways to add the AmeriCeltic calendar to your computer and mobile devices, but the best of these is to get access through our AmeriCeltic Google account email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
One can only edit Google Calendar sharing settings from a computer, not the Google mobile app. Make the needed changes using the same Google account that you use on your mobile devices, and the changes will take effect on your mobile devices too. Here is the process, step by step:
- On your computer, click this link, https://calendar.google.com/calendar to open your Google Calendar. If needed, login to your Google account.
- On the left side of your Google Calendar browser screen, click 'Other calendars'.
- If you already have access to the AmeriCeltic calendar, it will be listed on the left side at the bottom under 'Other calendars'. Check the box to unhide the AmeriCeltic calendar.
- If you don't see it, look for the 'Add a friend's calendar or Add a coworker's calendar' box, click on it and enter the email address: email@example.com, and press Enter.
- If a form appears to request access, the AmeriCeltic calendar is not yet shared with your Google account. Fill out the form, requesting access to the firstname.lastname@example.org Google calendar. We will get a notification of your request by email, approve it, and you will be notified of our approval, all within a day, (Usually a few hours). The next time you look under 'Other calendars', the AmeriCeltic calendar will be listed
- To see the AmeriCeltic Calendar on your Android, iPhone or iPad, just install the Google calendar app (found in the app store) on your device, and login to your same Google account.
More complete details of how to access and share Google calendars is available online here: https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37100